Tuesday 7 June 2011

Its been a While

Its been a good while since I've had time to paint or model anything for any of my hobbies due to work and other pressures.  A lot has happened to the hobby in that time with reams of comment written on forums and fan sites but I think the best summarising of it all I've found so far is this open letter to Games Workshop.  I agree with pretty much all the points and would love to see a company that produces a product I love and has done for many years change some of the mistakes that are driving people away from the brand and towards other games. 

Speaking of other games...  With the Tau on hiatus due to financial constraints and the Crimson Fists fully painted for Throne of Skulls in July its time to return my attention to painting Warmachine.  The new target will be to have a model completed each week (and since my force has 4 models in it shouldn't be too hard) starting with Jack.  Pictures to follow. 

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame the Tau have been shelved. As much as I like to complain about them I was kinda looking forward to having them on the field again.

    They bring a different style to the board, and aren't MEQ.

    Very much looking forward to clashing 'jacks with you though.

    ReplyDelete